From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 18:24:42

Thomas Witt wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> Fernando Cacciola wrote:
>> Thomas Witt wrote:
>>
>>> Either this gets fixed by tonight, or we'll have to back out the
>>
>> OK. What's tonight exacly in UTC time?
>
> What do you want it to be? Seriously, I am willing to cut you a little
> more slack when I know that you are actively working on this and you
> think you have a chance fixing it. That being said we are talking
> (very) low single digit days here.

OK.
Now it's 8:20 pm local time here, and it's my turn to take care of the kids
;)

I drop them at school (kinder actually) at 8:10am, so 8:30 I'm back and
right in front of the PC ready to get started.

How about I report on the status tomorrow noon? (my time, UTC-3)

Now that I have a linux box to play with, I expect to make some progress.

Best, and sorry for the mess.

Fernando