From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-07 02:46:54

How close are we to having a releasable Boost implementation of TR1?

There are also a few interface changes for some Boost components to
catch up with, most of which seem implemented in the HEAD already.

I know we are missing the following libs:
  unordered containers
  special math functions
  C99 library

I believe John Maddock and Paul Bristow have a library in the review
queue that will go a long way towards providing the math functions, and
there have been mutterings about unordered containers over the years,
but not sure of their current state. Don't think we have anything in
place for C99 though?

There is the issue of packaging the distribution, where John Maddock
has has some preliminary work.

Is this a project we could imagine completing with a SoC student or two?

--
AlisdairM