From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-09 07:49:26

Maybe it's just me, but the apparent difficulty of the different soc ideas
varies quite a bit. As it is, I'm unsure if a cgi library that works with
SCGI and FastCGI - one based on boost and asio specifically - would be
considered a reasonable project for the SoC? I don't think there is
currently any such library for c++ and I for one would find it very useful.
Is it worth my while submitting a proposal? This is something I'd very much
like to do, especially as part of the SoC.

Incidentally, it's a project which _could_ be 'extended' into implementing
unix domain sockets or pipes too as technically, these transport media
should be supported by fastcgi applications.

Regards,
Darren