From: Shibu Bera (shibu.ncst_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-09 11:29:35

yes u r right. Linking another library is not important to use interprocess.
But because there is requirment of the other part of the application I am
including the link library of comman c++ while creating executable , If I
woudn't link comman c++, still shared memory would have beed created.

But including comman c++ link library, the shared memory is created is
different from the shared memory which is created without comman c++ link
library. And in the shared memory I am finding offset of some bytes on the
actual value stored in the shared memory.