From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-12 07:37:11

Thomas Witt wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> Thomas Witt wrote:
>>
>>> Fernando,
>>>
>>> Optional still fails on various msvc flavours. Any idea what's
>>> going on?
>>
>> Stale results? It appears the turnaround time is much higher
>> that we'd like. Of all optional failures, only
>>
>> optional_test / msvc-6.5_stlport4
>>
>> is relatively recent, and we don't care about that configuration
>> much.
>
> Hmm... it's probably my fault, but when I look at the page I have
> msvc-7.1 msvc-8.0 Rudbek Asociates V2 from Sat 10. What am I missing?

As I said in my first post about these, "optional_test_ref_fail2" is no
longer in the Jamfile.
So these "fail" results for msvc-7.1 and msvc-8.0 are wrong. The test
shouldn't execute, and if it still does, it should just be ignored.

That leaves msvc-6.5 (from various testers) and msvc-7.0, which should be
marked as expected failures IMO.

Best