From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-18 08:27:54

On 18/03/2007, at 3:42, Jeff Garland wrote:

> Shams wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does the mentor/developer know whats the status of this project?
>>
>> The last edit in trac shows it was about 4 months ago.
>> https://www.boost-consulting.com:8443/trac/soc/browser/boost/soc/
>> 2006?order=date
>>
>> Any progress so far?
>>

> Julio could say more, but I'd say that progress is basically
> stalled, but not
> dead, at this point. The last post regarding status AFAIK is:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2007/03/117383.php

I'm sorry, but I cannot give now more details than those I posted a
couple of weeks ago. It boils down to, basically, not having enough
time to work on it :-(

Help on how to implement asynchronous notification of events (i.e.
integration with Boost.Asio) could be very welcome! This could lower
the barrier of continuing work on this project for me.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>