From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-23 12:25:27
OK - I've taken a cursory look at this an it seems OK. I did have
the expected "ripple" but it didn't end up so messy that I couldn't follow
However, there has to be an easier way to test it. I needs to be
in some way. We have a test "test_exported" - use that as a template.
This will make the test compatible with our other tests and also
permit it to be run against all future archives.
I realize you might have to make two/three test programs - one/two
to create the test archives and another to read them. Then we'll
make sure they are run in sequence.
Also we would need updated documentation for extended_type_info
as well as BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk