From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 09:39:10

David Abrahams wrote:
> No, boost is not even one library much less a monolithic one. Boost
> is a library collection. I've seen the dependencies among the Boost
> libraries graphed, and unlike some other development frameworks,
> which just show up as a big blob, Boost is neatly partitioned and the
> dependencies tend to be a unidirectional DAG.

Really? I very much would like to see this graph. If this is available
somewhere I think it would be nice to show it somewhere on the web!
Besides being a nice eye-candy it would support those in need for these
kind of arguments.

I would have volunteered in providing this graph, but unfortunately I
must have been doing something completely wrong when I was trying to
generate such a graph on my own. It reminded me very much of the wool
ball my cat likes to play with than a well structured graph. :-(

Roland