From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-03 16:43:29

on Mon Apr 02 2007, Austin Bingham <abingham-AT-arlut.utexas.edu> wrote:

> The recent discussions about a logging library have been wonderful,
> and they demonstrate the strengths of the boost approach. These
> discussions have also demonstrated that logging is a lot more complex
> than many of us would have probably anticipated. It seems that a)
> everyone wants logging and that b) no one can agree on what it is.

The author of Pantheios (http://pantheios.sourceforge.net) seems to
think he really does know what it is, and has found the "sweet spot."
I have no opinion about whether he's right or not, but it would be a
good idea for someone who's familiar with the recent Boost discussion
to review his work before proceeding too much further.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting