From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-03 18:45:59

I tested it in Internet Explorer on top of that, and the file itself
does not open, but it displays properly when embedded in a webpage.

The file/code that I provided is a proof-of-concept. Graphs that are
drawn will be much smaller than what I linked to if I use a path
rather than draw each line segment.

There is a lot that I would like to refactor/rewrite in the code..
keep in mind that it is a prototype! I will be using this general code
layout when I write code for a submission to the Boost community. If
you see how the code could be organized differently, please let me
know!

Thank you for your time,
Jake