From: Matt Doyle (mdoyle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 13:46:05

Might I add a possible third alternative?

Why not make the patches publicly available on boost's web site?
Something like Microsoft's hot-fixes. That way the release goes forward
and if a user if effected by this they can patch their own copy. Having
such a facility would also help in the future for addressing major
problems between release, if a user has a problem they could scan the
patches and say "oh here's a patch that fixes the problem I'm having"
apply it and move on.

Food for thought perhaps?

Matt