From: JD (jean.daniel.michaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 15:57:29

Andrey Semashev wrote:
> Hello JD,
>

> IMHO, we're not talking about including it into boost, but we're
> looking for a proper design solutions and frequently requested useful
> features, aren't we?

Well I understood David's post as : Look at pantheios before wasting
your time.

Anyway, did you had time to review it Andrey?

Ok what I see is:

Features provided by pantheios:
SysLog
Output supports Win32 debugger, Win32 event log, COM Error Object

Property of pantheios listed on its front page:
*Atomicity - all parts of a statement are emitted (or not) to the
back-end transports in a single action.
*Efficiency
*Extensibility
*Filtered
*Genericity (http://www.ddj.com/dept/cpp/184401689)
*100% type-safety

I think for the most part it has been discussed, at least partially on
the precedent post. What's new here is _SysLog_. I don't think it has
been discussed, even during John's library review.

And, BTW: http://www.ddj.com/dept/opensource/184403745

John, come back!

JD