From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 18:09:43

Moving to boost-docs ...

Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached patch adds the ability to format those typedefs that
> include a more complete description than just the <purpose> comment.
>
> It seems to work fine so far, except for those typedefs defined inside
> classes. I don't know why, yet, but this is too complex already...

This patch fails to apply for me, regardless of whether I try to apply
it before or after the other patch you submitted.

$ patch doxygen2boostbook.xsl < patch.diff
patching file doxygen2boostbook.xsl
Hunk #1 FAILED at 20.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 32.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 205.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 320.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 349.
5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file doxygen2boostbook.xsl.rej

Can you please resubmit this patch? Thanks.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting