From: Hans Larsen (hans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-06 15:28:46

I don't think the goal is being fast, although that would be a plus.

As long as the two solutions don't differ in their uses, I don't care
on the implementation, but ASM is not portable, and I better like a
less easy to use but same interface on every platform.

   BOOST_SCOPE_EXIT {
     // ...
   }
(msc-only) versus
   BOOST_SCOPE_EXIT( (hello)(world) ) {
     // ...
   }
(on everything) is a clear choice for me.

Hans