From: gaurav kejriwal (gaurav_kl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-07 02:21:49

Gaurav kejriwal
  gaurav.kl_at_[hidden]
  ITBHU,Varanasi
  INDIA
  sir,
  I had sent an application regarding a project on GRAPH PLOTTER for google summer of code program.How did you find the application?
  If there was anything wrong in the apllication ,please notify it.If u need a look at my earlier work on this project,i can mail it to you.Plz provide me the opportunity to work for you.I assure you that i will put my whole effort for the project.I shall be very thankful to you for this.Please reply...

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.