From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-07 08:42:16

Hello,

I'd like to ask if it is possible to make Boost.Lambda place holders
_1, _2 and _3 compatible with Boost.Bind?

The reason I ask is that I often use both these libraries which makes
it impossible to import lambda's namespace into global and forces me
to use some shorthand namespace aliases, like bll or lambda. On the
other hand, as a user I don't see much difference between ::_1 and
boost::lambda::_1. I think, if lambda used bind's placeholders it
would gain usability.

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                          mailto:andysem_at_[hidden]