From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-09 12:17:14

Peter Dimov wrote:
> Andrey Semashev wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'd like to ask if it is possible to make Boost.Lambda place holders
>> _1, _2 and _3 compatible with Boost.Bind?
>
> The latest version of Bind supports arbitrary placeholders via the
> TR1-compatible is_placeholder<> trait/metafunction. See
> libs/bind/test/bind_placeholder_test.cpp for an example.

I was going to add that now we just have to specialize is_placeholder for
Lambda's placeholders, but closer investigation on my part revealed that
someone going by the nickname of 'pdimov' already did that 9 months ago:

http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/boost/lambda/detail/lambda_functors.hpp?r1=1.7&r2=1.8

:-)