From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-11 23:23:29

I just got the final confirmation that I was accepted into Google's
Summer of Code program, so if you have any final thoughts or
suggestions on this matter, you have a month to get them to me before
I begin all of the grunt work :)

I am doing the project entitled "Visualization of STL Containers and
Arrays", and if you have any feature requests or suggestions, I'd be
interested in hearing them

Jake