From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-17 17:49:34

Hi Cromwell,

On 4/17/07, Cromwell Enage <sponage_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In my automata library, I defined a data_type
> metafunction that removes const, pointer, reference,
> volatile, and [] qualifiers from the input type.

In my case, I think I need to keep the pointers as pointers.
Serialization should take care of getting the right thing into memory
and pointed to by the pointer. So there might be two things that
we're after - one thing that gets the underlying data type, and one
thing that gets the underlying storable (or whatever) type.

Stjepan