From: Olaf Krzikalla (krzikalla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-19 11:47:47

Hi,

I have some SIMD classes where inlining of operators are important even
in debug code. In other words: these parts are so performance critical
that I compile them with some tweaked compiler flags, because otherwise
the application becomes undebuggable.
At least gcc [__inline __attribute__((__always_inline__,__nodebug__))]
and MSVC2005 [__forceinline] support extra inline statements.
Hence in order to use boost::operators I need to tweak operators.hpp to
be able to turn on the forced inlining.
I'm doing it locally anyway but I'm curious if this technique may be of
interest for common use or for other boost parts respectively?

Best regards
Olaf Krzikalla