From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-27 14:34:31

My apologies for not keeping up with this discussion;
I too have higher-priority duties (i.e. the ones I'm
getting paid for).

--- Stephen Torri wrote:
> Will each vertex_index will get a value assigned to
> it? I do not understand the way the boost::property
> is used by the graph library.

Yes, if the vertex list selector is vecS, then the
adjacency_list will have a built-in vertex_index
property map in which each vertex has an associated
index. See the "Vertex and Edge Properties" section
of
http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/adjacency_list.html

                              HTH,
                              Cromwell D. Enage