From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-28 05:05:02

Eric Niebler wrote:

> Result_of support for older compilers ... I suppose that requires
> partial template specialization, right? Do we still support compilers
> that don't do PTS?

Trying to port this to Borland/CodeGear I found it depends on SFINAE as
well.

If you try and make sense of the fails I report on the fails I report
on the development compiler, you should see all the fails come from
awkward cases like pointer-to-cv-qualified-member. This is much better
than we can do with the current compiler, where result_of expressions
can't even be parsed (function types between anglew brackets)

Of course, Borland/CodeGear still can't handle proto, so perhaps this
is all accademic?

--
AlisdairM