From: Vadim Lebedev (vadim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-29 15:15:44

Hello,

I'm working on a project using QT and boost and we have a requirements
that certains signals should be handled inside main QT thread but raised
in another thread.

So i'm trying approach in the attached file.
Basically i've created a SlotFuction which derives from boost::function
and does inter-thread magic when needed.

I'm not really (yet) boost guru so i would like to have some feedback.

It is evident that this approach suffer of one problem:
 the event handler registration/invocation is not really thread safe,
but i think this can be handled automatically by recent
thread_safe_signals library.

Thanks
Vadim