From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-29 19:40:48

Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> hi Thomas,
>
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 04:13:42PM -0700, Thomas Witt wrote:
>> The first beta of what will become version 1.34.0 is now
>> available from http://www.boost.org.
>
> i have some minor changes i had to apply in order to satisfy some debian
> users, feel free to import them before the final release. thank you.

So, if I've read the diffs correctly these are mostly to suppress unused
variable warnings?

Although this one doesn't look to be the case:

diff -ur -x .svn ../boost-1.34.0-beta1/boost/archive/polymorphic_oarchive.hpp
./boost/archive/polymorphic_oarchive.hpp

+
+ virtual ~polymorphic_oarchive() {}

Anyway, it really helps if you can provide at least a minimal explanation with
the patches. Also, adding the libraries of interest helps get the attention
of the authors.

Thomas, I don't know what you want to do with these, but fwiw, the 2 date-time
changes look to be trivial and safe. OTOH, they've been there since at least
1.33.1 so they're not new.

Jeff