From: Kevin Sopp (baraclese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 06:24:39

Hi,

I like the idea of this library, it's small and useful.

implementation:
- Why does create_name_based() not take a std::string parameter?
instead it takes a const char* and a length parameter.
- As was already mentioned it would be neat if one could pass a seed
to the create() function or even a different RNG.

documentation:
- Variant and version bits are mentioned but it is not explained what they mean.
- I don't see an explanation for when I would want to use
create_named_based() over create(), probably if I understood the above
I would know, maybe it is explained in the linked pdf, but it should
be in doc. What is the significance of the guid parameter and the name
parameter?
- The pdf link may go offline someday so the title and author(s) of
the pdf should be mentioned in a footnote.

I have not tried to compile/use this library.

Based on the above I vote yes to accept the library into boost.

Kevin