From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 12:11:44

David Abrahams wrote:

> - there appear to be unresolvable philosophical differences about the
> design future of BBv2: http://tinyurl.com/34fqko

Huh? "philosophical differences about design future" is not what
this thread is about, it's merely about details of some particular
feature. Was this a flame bait?

>> If more docs are required, wouldn't it be easier to write them
>> instead of wasting time jumping from one build system to another?
>
> Apparently only one person understands the system well enough to write
> them, but he is unable to keep up with the pace of development. I
> think maybe you can relate to that predicament ;-)

I think unless you have some secret knowledge of why that "one person"
was less then usually active for a certain time period, and have
some exclusive access to his plans for near future, the above is FUD.

- Volodya