From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-11 04:45:41

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Ovanes Markarian wrote:
> I must this is rather depressing :-( Of course most of those missing
> files are because authors are using "non-standard" file extensions for
> file. This *has* to be fixed, so I'm fixing it. And since this post is
> going to the dev list also, I'm asking lib authors to pay attention to
> this request for info...
>
> Library authors, please indicate which of the following should be
> installed...
> ** tr1 ** (these obviously should be installed)

Yep, and all the tr1/sun/*.SUNWCCh files need to be installed to keep Sunpro
happy as well, likewise the tr1/borland/*.h files for the Borland compiler.

Apologies for the non-standard extensions, but that's what the compilers
required :-( I hadn't realised that the install was that picky: I just
assumed it copied all of boost/.

John.