From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-11 22:51:56

Sorry for the long delay in replying.

--- Matthias Schabel wrote:
> > My MPL.Math sublibrary, available in the Vault
> > under the Template Metaprogramming directory,
> > contains implementations of the power<> and
> > integral_power<> metafunctions that you seek.
>
> Do you have any plans to submit this for review?

Yes. As I've stated before, documentation is the
biggest hurdle. I have not yet been successful in
using Docutils to autogenerate HTML/PDF the way
Aleksey does, so I'm studying BoostBook/QuickBook as
an alternative. The only other option is to
hand-crank a hundred or so HTML pages, which I don't
relish doing.

                              Cromwell D. Enage