From: Manuel Fiorelli (manuel.fiorelli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-12 09:38:32

Hello everybody,
I briefly read the code posted by JD and I noted that in the cycle body you
just access the last two rows of the dynamic table by typing d[i-1] and
d[i-2].
Thus, one should avoid to store the full table and just deal with three rows
or less if one consider well how the comparisons are done.

I hope that I undestood well the code....and may be I will later post a
simple library which I wrote during my "Algorithm and data structure" course
at University, which should implement a quite similar algorithm (even if it
doesn't use the Range Iterator Concept)

Best Regards,
Manuel Fiorelli