From: Dean Michael Berris (dmberris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-18 10:47:11

Hi Reetesh!

On 5/18/07, Reetesh Mukul <reetesh.mukul_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Will not it be nice to have a library to parse URI's, URLs, EMAIL IDs and to
> validate them?

Actually, someone (Peter Simons I believe) has implemented something
similar using Boost.Spirit which he announced on the Spirit Mailing
list as well -- he will also be helping out in developing the
networking library. I intend to include these parsers and other things
(maybe static implementations using proto) into the library as well,
so it'll be very happy with RFC's.

If you want just these parsers, you can already get them from
http://cryp.to/librfc2822/ . Hope this helps!

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
http://cplusplus-soup.blogspot.com/