From: Peter Simons (simons_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-20 12:42:26

Jody Hagins writes:

>> #define BOOST_TEST_MAIN
>> #define BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK
>> #include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp>
>> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE(mytest)
>> {
>> }
>
> OK. I'm obviously missing something. Where in the boost
> documentation does it say that I should be compiling code with
> the DYN_LINK flags if I am NOT building a library?

>From the front page of the "Boost Test Library" documentation,
follow these links:

  Components --> Program Execution Monitor --> Compilation

There it is. It doesn't feel like that page is particularly easy
to find, though. Maybe there should be a "Building Instructions"
link on the index page? I doubt many users would look into a
section called "Components" to figure out how to link Boost.Test
to their programs.

Peter