From: Tye, Tony (Tony.Tye_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-21 16:39:28

I have had some difficulty using the current version of the
reverse_graph adapter on the Boost Graph Library. It seems to require
the class being reversed to have types that a user class that has been
adapted using graph_traits et al may not have. I have attached an
example that shows the problem which includes comments to describe what
I think the problem is. I have also attached a modified version of
reverse_graph.hpp that works with this example.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks,

-Tony

Attached files:

bug_report_example_skeleton.hpp
An include file the contains a minimal user defined graph MyGraph
together with the required interfaces to adapt it to be a Boost Graph.

bug_report_example_reverse_graph.cpp
An example showing the problems encountered with the current
reverse_graph.hpp

reverse_graph.hpp
An altered version of reverse_graph.hpp that works with the example.