From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-22 03:54:52

> 1) The original author does not seem to be available.
> 2) Significant portions of the documentation remain incomplete.
> 3) Asynchronous streams and other issues brought up during review appear
> to be incomplete.

Yeah I raised this issue about 1-2 months ago and no one bothered answering
my email, I guess everyone simply don't know what's going on or at least
don't know more that what you already mentioned.
I think someone will have to stand up and say something like "ok I'll take
care of this library from now". At the moment I really can't do it but
*maybe* after I'm done with another library I might take a look at what
needs to be done.

Is anyone still working on this library?

I'm guessing only bugfixes.

Is it being proposed for standardization?

Doubt it, but I don't know.

Are there any other planned Boost libraries that do a similar thing to
> this one?

What exactly do you mean by similar ? Anyway I think the answer is no :)

Philippe