From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-24 11:48:48

Rene Rivera <grafikrobot <at> gmail.com> writes:
[...]
> > I'm asking because I find that there are things in the Boost environment that
> > work automatically if you have a boost/your-library - libs/your-library
> > structure which are harder to do with a different directory tree.
>
> Yes, that's the structure for the sandbox
> <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSandbox>.

I see, so the only change with respect to the original SF structure is the
additional top level project specific directory (not counting those projects
that didn't follow the canonical structure, that is). That's reasonable. I don't
really know how I got the idea that some different structure was being put into
place :-(

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti