From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-24 23:28:05

Jeffrey Faust wrote:
> David Deakins wrote:
>
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> We have a handful of VS2005 visualizers for boost types. Here's what we
>> use for boost::optional. Try plugging this into the [Visualizers]
>...snip....
> Dave, you have made my day. This is exactly what I need. It works
> perfectly!
>
> Now, how do people feel about an update to the documentation with this
> debugger-specific nugget? Do other debuggers have similar facilities?

So perhaps these sort of debugger add-ins could be added under 'tools/debug'.
  If someone could write up an html page that describes them we could simply
add a link from the current boost.tools page. Since some of them are
ultimately library specific, it might be nice if the library docs would add a
link back to these.

Does that make sense? Do we have a volunteer(s)?

Jeff