From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-25 13:19:48

Michael Caisse wrote:
> Unless I mis-understand the problem... this is not a boost.build issue at all. In
> fact, this is one of the things I love about bjam and the boost.build system.

It may not be, but the sandbox isn't really setup with boost.build when you
check it out from the repository. And there's no instructions on how to do it
either. And

> This may be an issue with the Jamroot project definitions, but it is not a
> limitation of bjam/boost.build.

Possibly. I'd like to see someone post (or better yet check into the sandbox)
a set of Jamfiles that can be customized so that this would work smoothly --
if that's possible.

Jeff