From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-26 12:25:54

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Jeff Garland <jeff_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Sábado, Mayo 26, 2007 6:15 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] [Report] 3 regressions on RC_1_34_0 (2007-05-26)
Para: boost_at_[hidden]
CC: "Victor A. Wagner Jr." <vawjr_at_[hidden]>

> Douglas Gregor wrote:
> > Boost Regression test failures
> > Report time: 2007-05-26T04:23:37Z
> >
> > This report lists all regression test failures on release platforms.
> >
> > Detailed report:
> > http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-
> RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html>
> > 3 failures in 3 libraries
> > date_time (1)
> > graph (1)
> > serialization (1)
> >

> > |date_time|
> > testtime_serialize_std_config: msvc-8.0
>
> Just looking at this it looks like a false/environmental issue --
> error report isn't terribly helpful.
[...]

Hello Jeff,

I mihgt tbe wrong, but this looks pretty much like a spurious
error that pops every so oftens with MSVC 8.0, I've seen it
quite some times in unrelated places during the last year, and
it always clears up spontaneously at the next cycle --so I
guess you don't have anything to worry about. The serialization
issue looks exactly the same, that leaves us with the graph
problem.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo