From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-29 00:36:14

I've got a couple of bugs left with the new "registry" class - which
handles loading and unloading of shared libraries (it can unload
libraries whose plugins have all been destroyed, for instance).
Besides that, it should be functioning well. I will wait to post a zip
file until I have the registry working and tested on the target
platforms.

The source code has been moved (probably permanently) to the sandbox,
so feel free to check it out there.

There is some documentation available, and two examples.

Caveat:

If you use the MultipleInheritance sample on a platform other than
Windows, you'll have to change your LD_LIBRARY_PATH or move around the
generated shared libraries. I just haven't gotten around to figuring
out Boost.Build well enough to overcome that. (If you are a
Boost.Build genius with some time, drop me a line)

And, once again, the standard call:

*** If you have questions, please send them - either to this list,
Mariano or me. We'll try and put the various questions we get into the
FAQ, as well as answering them directly. ***

Jeremy Pack