From: Yigong Liu (yigongliu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 11:36:03

I haven't done any benchmark yet. I don't see why concurrency using the
proposed Boost.Join library will be inherently "slower" than other
implementations. I have implemented some of the optimizations mentioned in
the Comega paper (implemented in Comega compiler) using template techniques.
I believe there are still more im provements to be made. However considering
how much resources Intel has put into optimizing TBB.... That is also why we
propose libraries to the community / list for review so that more experts
can have a look of the implementation and find the weakness.

Thanks for looking into it.
Yigong