From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 16:07:31

On 6/20/07, Michael Marcin <mmarcin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matt Doyle wrote:
> >>
> >> Move the mouse to the upper-right corner of a code block and you will
> >> see what I am talking about :)
> >
> > I imagine I was supposed to see some nice options or something but on
> > that page I'm not seeing any mouse-over activity besides clearing the
> > link destination from the navigation bar. Oops, I take that back, the
> > left and right call-out work fine with the mouse over, there's just
> > nothing in any of the corners of the code blocks.

It is not exactly in the very corner, move the mouse around it. I have
an idea to improve this. Please have in mind that I have hack this
feature between 0am and 6am today. Do not expect it to work as if it
where tested by tons of users.

Important:
If you want to help us test this things please post in the
boost-docs list. It was not my intention to clutter the
boost list with stuff like: "this is not working on netscape"
We really need testers. Thanks!

Regards
Matias