From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 16:21:37

On 6/20/07, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Cédric Venet said: (by the date of Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:06:52 +0200)
>
> > At the cost of reproducing the menu in each page (the generation is
> > automatic, but the download is a little longer), there is many
> > possibilities:
> >
> > - use a div with fixed or static positioning
> > - use a css based unroling menu (pure css)
> > (http://www.alistapart.com/articles/horizdropdowns/
> > http://www.alistapart.com/d/horizdropdowns/horizontal2.htm
> > http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns/#resettop
> > http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/example/ )
> > - hybrid menu
> > http://www.alistapart.com/articles/hybrid/
> > http://www.alistapart.com/d/hybrid/hybrid-4.html

I am not a frame lover, but I think we can offer them and an option to
hide it permanently. I will give it a try when I got some time.

Important
We really can use all your ideas. Please move further
discussions to the boost-docs list. We do not want to
clutter boost list with this kind of stuff. We will do
periodic post to inform about the state of the
"Improving Boost Docs" project to keep everyone
informed, but all related discussion must happen in
the boost-docs list where it belongs.

Thanks!
Best regards
Matias