From: Mariano Consoni (mariano.consoni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 22:11:56

Hi Community!

I'm writing this email to keep you posted about the progress of the
library. I'll try to be short and go directly to mention the work that
we have done the last week:

- New unit tests: as suggested by Janek we've done some tests checking
if the different SOs cache the libraries.. Then we loaded two times
different libraries but with the same name. Also we checked the
stability of the library if we remove any library while executing.
Also we wrote unit tests for examples.

- We have written more docs. We have two new tutorials and a new
section describing the Info class.

- Finally, we have developed new benchmarks comparing the extensions
versions against dl* approach. In this case we test calling several
times a method of a plug-in and loading a lot of different libraries
one at a time and calling a method of each one (when we say a lot we
say more than 2.000).

For this week and the next we'll prepare the library for revision.
According to our original plan this should be done at the of the sixth
week (next week) so we'll be very busy until that. :)

Now we're starting to fix the style of the code to conform to Boost
Guidelines and fixing some bugs.

Bye!

--
Mariano