From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-29 05:39:48

Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote:
> The 18.03.2007 20:42 upload of unordered.tar.gz in the vault, which as
> far as I know is the most recent copy of the proposed Boost unordered
> containers library, is no longer compatible with Ion Gaztañaga's Boost
> Interprocess. See
> <http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2007/06/28971.php> for the details
> of this change.
I've seen the proposal to remove destroy, construct and address, and I
think it's a good idea but it seems premature to remove them before the
change has even been added to a draft standard.
> Other than this recent change, I can report that the unordered
> containers seem to work fine with Interprocess.
>
> What is the status of the unordered containers library? I don't see
> it listed on the review schedule. Is it planned to be submitted for
> formal review any time soon?
I'll submit it soon, I'm just having some problems running the unit
tests with the intel (which might be a problem with my setup) and g++
3.3 (does anyone still use that?). Once I get them fixed I'm going to
submit the library. I haven't had any time this week to work on this,
but I should on the weekend.

Daniel