From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-30 10:54:37

Scott Woods wrote:
> [...]
Although I think your ideas for an interpretation framework are
interesting, I think you're applying them at the wrong level. For all
its layering, my library concept is still intended (except for the
formatting) as a low-level stream interface. Your framework might build
on top of it, perhaps even modifying the chains as it goes along.
However, I don't think mutilating the structure and generality of the
interface for the sake of such an interpretation scheme is justified.

Sebastian Redl