From: dan marsden (danmarsden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-01 05:02:16

Hi

Does proto support member access in its tree generation in any way. I'm looking at a few of the phoenix statement forms, particularly:

if_(pred)[statements].else_[statements]

and

try_[statements].catch_<exception_type>()[statements].catch_call[statements]

I need to specify member access to else_ and catch_<exception_type> etc. Is this something I'll have to hand roll, or does proto have some extension mechanism I've missed that will let me add these to the expression tree generation process?

As phoenix expressions have operator(), I'm already using an expression wrapper around all my proto expressions, so I presume that is where I would add any special member support?

Cheers

Dan