From: Stuart Dootson (stuart.dootson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-10 05:32:00

On 06/07/07, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> over the last couple of years we have discussed possible XML APIs
> for inclusion into boost. As I already had an early prototype for
> such an API, I kept evolving it, based on feedback from those
> discussions.
> A couple of weeks ago I actually checked it into the sandbox
> (http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml). Today,
> I adjusted the source layout to conform to the sandbox layout
> we agreed on, including a boost.build - based build-system.
>
> I would appreciate if anybody interested into a future boost.xml
> submission would have a look, provide feedback, or even get
> involved into the (ongoing) development.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan
>
> PS: The current scope of the project is described in
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml/README

Stefan - I'll certainly have a look - I've got an XML processing
project that I need to translate from C# to C++ (for targets without
.NET framework installed - it's a locked down corporate environment).
I only used C# 'cause it had an easy to use interface for XML
processing - it'd be nice to have one for C++!

Stuart