From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-19 08:25:07

Hi Peter,

On 19/07/07, Peter Foley <peter_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am curious as to the current state of the SCO CGI project. Is the
> code in a useable state to play with? If so where do I get it from?

Hopefully by this weekend you can have something to play with. :)

The first 'official' month of the project was spent just messing around with
different designs, even though I thought I was almost there before it
started! Eek... What we have now is getting close to having working
cgi/async cgi support. That may not seem like much but since async CGI
handling is essentially the same as fastcgi handling - on the user side at
least - having those two available pretty much sets out the API. Hopefully
that's enough to get some feedback.

The code is in the boost sandbox (here: *http://tinyurl.com/2ldvk3*), but if
I were you I would wait until the weekend to have a look at it since it's
still very messy. That said, if you have any comments as it stands they'd be
more than welcome.

Time is short, but it's going to get finished one way or another...

Regards,
Darren