From: Jagsir Singh (jagsir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-28 07:47:05

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>>Hi All,
>>
>>I am sure, this might allready be answered here on the list.
>>
>>Is there a simple step by step tutorial for using the Unit Test
>>Framework, and the bjam,(simplest jam file).
>>

>Take a look on Boost.Test example directory. It should give you all the
>information you need.
>
>Gennadiy

As I am using BSD 4(gcc 2.95) as OS, and only 1.33 port is available.
I am 'able to compile the examples from the directory.

But These are 'not getting compiled from outside that Dir. some bjam
configuration issue.

Can someone help me configure a minimal bjam/boost env. for boost.test
and if there is a step by step tutorial available to do so, it will be
highly appreciated.

regards-
_Sunny

////