From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 00:27:54

on Sun Jul 29 2007, Edward Diener <eldiener-AT-tropicsoft.com> wrote:

>> We all know it's a problem, but nobody has yet designed and
>> implemented a solution. Perhaps you'd be willing to take up the
>> charge?
>
> I am not a Boost developer but rather an end user using Boost. I do not
> know why you want end users to solve problems which the Boost developers
> should solve IMO.

What people "should" do has little bearing on what is practical or
possible for them to by themselves. What's most needed here, as in so
many other areas of Boost, is not a bunch of individuals solving
problems, but leadership from people who understand and care about the
issues.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting