From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-03 10:27:16

on Wed Aug 01 2007, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld-AT-sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Robert Ramey wrote:

>>> What are they testing ? And what (and, more importantly, where) are
>>> they developing ?
>>
>> They are testing changes to the libraries they are developing. They
>> are depending upon only the last/next released version of boost.
>
> But no development is taking place on 'stable'. Why test against it
> (for other purposes than preparing a release) ?

I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with this, but I can't
keep track of the definitions of terms such as "stable" in this
discussion, and I suspect several of the participants may be using the
same terms to mean different things. Is there a glossary somewhere?
If not, would someone (preferably Beman, who has been at the center of
this effort from the beginning) put one on the wiki? And can I count
on everyone else to use the same terms and make up a new one when they
mean something different?

Or am I the only one who's confused?

--
Dave Abrahams